Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bathroom, Day 6

As the number of days grows so does my exhaustion. The nice thing about today was I went to work and got to talk about all of this work. I got to use all my cool new terms I've learned and I felt like I sounded professional.

I got permission to take 1/2 days for the next 2 days so after being there for a bit I left to come home and finish this beast. We laid the last of our floor tile! Huge shout out to KJ for letting me borrow her dremel. We got that hole cut out! The air duct register was put in and I bought grout. Then we patched up all the wall joints.

I know it doesn't sound like much but it was. I want to tile the shower tomorrow but I also want a day of not dealing with tile. Plus I think I'd rather paint. Ugh I don't know. But tomorrow we get to set the toilet. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment