Friday, April 13, 2012

Bathroom, Day 1

We are a little behind schedule after 1 day but I believe we'll make it before the end of Monday.

Obviously our first day included demo. I'm not a demo gal. It was tedious and all I wanted was for the new bathroom to be in. I like the process of installing better than the take down. Everything came out with too much of problem. Once we had everything out though the cracked and warped floor gave way. This remodel definitely was needed.

After everything was out we bought some supplies but by the time we got home we were bushed and didn't accomplish much more. We got one piece of plywood subfloor put in. So now we have a bigger hole in the floor and it truly frightens me. But today it goes away. But I have to face my tiling fear today...

No comments:

Post a Comment