Monday, December 21, 2009

An a-MUSE-ing night

I know, I know. They aren't the best of pictures. I really wish they were better. But I'm super glad and fantastically happy that my memories remember them perfectly.

MUSE was wonderful! It took what seemed like forever for them to get on stage but once they did time flew by SO quickly. They played only 11 songs and were off stage before midnight. A little disappointing but still more worth it than what I would've got if I saw them open for U2.

I can't recall what order songs were played, other than Uprising opened the show and Knights closed the show, but I know each song that was played. The Resistance, United States, Unnatural Selection, MK Ultra, Starlight, Super Massive, Time is Running Out, Hysteria and Plug In Baby.

I loved hearing Time and Hysteria because they were the 1st two songs I ever heard from them. Time introduced me to them and Hysteria solidified my unconditional love for them. I can remember Absolution being one of the first albums I LOVED listening to completely.(It also spoke to me on a different level that I shouldn't discuss on a blog.) I don't have very many albums, soundtracks and broadway not included, that I can lay that claim on. Every MUSE album I own though holds that distinction.

There are so so so many songs I wish they had played! I ease my complaints hoping that when they come to SLC they can play longer and more. I only have to wait until April 5, 2010. Let the countdown begin......
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment