Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My first step

As many of you know I would love love love to be able to open up either a bakery or restaurant. Or maybe even a bed and breakfast. Just something to do with food. I planned my wisdom tooth extraction around Thanksgiving because I didn't want to miss eating.

So my first step to maybe possibly doing so is to hone my skills. I really never work with fondant on the account that it tastes like paste. So wrong to put something like that into your mouth. So when will I get some practice then? CONTESTS!

It has been a while since I've even worked with fondant but I don't think I did too bad. It is a combo of ideas from many different cakes and I never could come up with a name. I'll let you know if I win the contest.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. looks great! I am glad you are testing your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly are talented! I am going to have to start hiring you for all my cakes! Good work!

    ReplyDelete