Saturday, August 15, 2009

Aren't yard sales fun?

So I went yard/garage saling earlier today. It's been awhile since I've gone and I recall that you usually never find what it is you're after. That was not my case today.

I have been looking on Ebay for some vintage pyrex mixing bowls. After looking at several patterns I decided that I really prefer a set called crazy daises. They are green and have cute little flowers everywhere.

I found several sets for sell on Ebay but since I'm saving all the money I can I didn't want to pay $40 on them. Plus some of them had chips or scratches from metal utensils. Boy am I glad I didn't!

I found a perfect set at a yard sale! $4 for the entire set! I was so ecstatic. I feel bad because I guess her mother had passed away and she had these bowls in storage but she can rest assured that someone who will love them just as dearly has them now.

I want to go yard saling every week but I know I'd never be as lucky anymore.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment