Sunday, May 6, 2012

Birthday Week!

I really don't make a big deal out of my birthday but this year I want to. Or at least I've started, we'll see if I stick with it once my birthday has passed. I've got tons of treats planned! Some I'll make, others I'll buy and a few I'll get for free.

I started tonight with a FREE brownie sundae from Chili's. What to say, what to say. Chili's has kind of gone downhill, except in the dessert category. I do believe each one of their totally good for you desserts is completely delectable. Even if I've eaten an appetizer and gobbled my entire entree, I'll always make room for Chili's dessert. I am able to show public decorum and I request the dessert to go, but honestly once I'm home I'm spooning it into my mouth. Oh brownie sundae, thank you for starting my week off fantastically(read: full of completely unnecessary calories but I've got a marathon here shortly that will counteract these. Right? Right?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment