Monday, June 14, 2010

Lessons Learned on 6/11/10

Even if something seems like it would be simple, it is probably because you didn't plan for instances where you hit a snag.
*Plan for mistakes, problems, etc.*

Of course on that same note you don't know what snags you could hit if you don't fully try to make a test run of said instance.
*A test run is a MUST*

That I'm unaware of how a skirt is supposed to work. I'm sure glad I wore my biking shorts underneath, otherwise many of people would've seen my underoos.
*Learn how to wear a skirt before doing so*

That I have the best support one could ever have. Seriously.
*My sister dropped everything to assist(and calm me down MANY MANY times) me without question.
*My brother who put up with us at 3am in the morning and all the crap we had going on.
*My mother who quietly did what she was told even though she feared she was doing it wrong.
*My oldest sister for not expecting replies to her texts during the time of said event.
*My last sister who knew enough to just stay away from me.
And last but certainly not least,
*Julandy, who shows up early to help set up and stayed with me the entire time. I do not know of a better cake cutter partner than you.

But alas folks, I'm outta of the wedding cake business. Cake pops though, I'll do. They are just so stinking cute!

Oh and to Steph, who gambled on me. I'm not sure what her thoughts were but I'm grateful. She is an awesome person and deserves more than she gets.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary! It was beautiful! Don't be so hard on yourself. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete