Sunday, January 10, 2010

1st full week of twentyten

And what a week it was!

I started it by getting my top 2 wisdom teeth out. My experience is definitely not what I was expecting and nothing like I've ever heard before. I did not go to an oral surgeon-my regular dentist took them out. I didn't get put under-I was basically given a valium. I did not get any pain killers-I took 4 ibuprofen the entire day. My dentist was done within five minutes of starting, I did keep the teeth but will only show you the vagueness of the bag, I had no swelling or bruises. Simple & quick. I am still amazed.

As many of you already know, I joined facebook! I'm trying to decide exactly how I want to split my life up so I know where to post things. Twitter will get all the little mundane things, facebook gets family and friend things and my blog will get my humble opinion on things. Sound good?

I made maple cinnamon rolls. Recipe courtesy of Pioneer Woman. It took me several hours but they were worth it. I didn't read the instructions thoroughly and thought they wouldn't take as long as they did and exactly how many they would make. I was under the impression I'd get maybe 25 but I got 38 and I started thinking I'd done something wrong. Turns out it was 25 per roll, recipe yields 2 rolls. Hee!

I went and saw Leap Year. So cute and adorable. Those who rode w/me to Vegas know that I've decided(or rather came to the realization) that I would come to be with a man named Matt.(Sorry mom! Guess the whole me and Rob thing isn't going to work out.) So of course I was excited to see this film b/c of that BUT also b/c I love films where they go European. It's a dream for me to do the same.

Now that I've had such a hectic week I'm going to try and slow down. Focus back on running-160 days until Wasatch Back and I'm bound and determined to make what is possibly my last one to be my best one.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment