Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Sister's Birthday

Celebrating my sisters birthday made me miss celebrating my birthday. Remember all that free stuff? Brownie sundae, full rodizio, lemon cake, chocolate pudding pie and french silk pie. I hope I didn't miss anything. Onto the point. For my sisters I sure am glad she choose to do something I didn't, Cheesecake Factory.

We indulged and indulged. Stuffed mushrooms, mushroom soup, peachy or coconutty drinks, stuffed chicken tortillas and chicken samosas. But the real stars were the cheesecakes. Wild blueberry and chocolate coconut. We love them bunches! I'm sure you're looking at the picture saying "that looks like cherry, you idiot!" Well it is. It was for my mum. She enjoyed her as well.

Now to find the next birthday who wants to go to the Cheesecake Factory.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment