Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flashing. But not that kind.

I'll wait while you get your mind out of the gutter.

I mean flashing your headlights. Why do people flash their headlights at you?

My first thought is they are notifying you that a headlight is out. My second is that they are notifying you that a cop lies ahead. My third thought is they are just being rude and want to flash them at all the more people they can.

So in a week, the first time I get flashed I pull into my driveway and check my lights. They are both a-okay. 100% good. Then the second time, within a week, I look for a cop. Nuthin, nada, zilch. Maybe now my lights are out. Nope, still working 2 beams. So the 3rd time in a week that I get flashed, I curse humanity and it's insane ways of working.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment