Thursday, April 17, 2008

Turtle Pen

This is a wood pen that has been carved into a shape of a turtle. I purchased this pen at Rainforest Cafe in Las Vegas. But it was purchased in May of 2007 as a gift to a friend who loves turtles. And it was given to her only about a week ago. Needless to say that is how much our house needed a good thorough clean sweep. I couldn't find it for my life! Unfortunately I made the mistake of telling her about it, which just amped her anticipation to finally receive it. It became the butt of jokes about how I promise her a turtle pen but she'd never receive it. Words cannot describe the feeling I felt when I finally located it. I took a picture and sent it to some of our other friends. Of course along with it I found the bald eagle pen I bought for myself. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment