Sunday, February 1, 2009

All I Wanted For Xmas was disappointment

I was assigned(or I guess I should say I really took it upon myself)to hand out the gifts this Christmas. I gave all three nephews a gift and they all tear into them at once. Zach and Nathan are fine with theirs and they want to open more. Noah on the other hand gets upset and pulls his upset face, which he crosses his arms fully around his torso and puts a frown on and glares with his eyes. All because his gift was clothes! Which I guess he deems as not a very Christmas-y gift. Clothes are for birthdays, toys are Christmas. So I gave him another present that I knew was clothes so I could video his reaction. He wouldn't even open the box to make sure it wasn't a toy. So now to Noah a Kohl's box is synomous with clothes.

But don't feel too bad for him, he got plenty of toys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment